Since opening our first set of doors in 1964, our family-owned dental practice has placed an emphasis on patient care, safety, convenience, and patient experience. Our office has always followed all safety measures and protocols as outlined by the Occupational Safety and Healthy Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Society (ADA). In wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have continued to place an emphasis on safety and have fully implemented an all new set of guidelines put in place by the ADA and Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines with respect to COVID-19, ensuring the safety of our patients and staff.
What to expect at your next visit during Covid-19
To the best of our ability, we will reschedule any patient known to have or expected to have an active case of COVID.
When you arrive at our office, you are welcome to come in or you may remain in your car and call/text us to let us know you arrived and we will respond back to invite you in when we are ready for your appointment. We ask all patients to wear a mask when entering and will provide one if needed. We will take your temperature upon entry.
The Dental Store has made significant changes to our guidelines and facilities to ensure the wellbeing of our patients’. Our team has gone above and beyond to make it safe and is proud to share the following list of changes with you.
Our enhanced precautions
- All of our clinicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including certified N95 masks, either a gown or lab jacket, gloves, and face shields. All non-clinical staff wear face masks.
- We have mounted acrylic barriers to protect patients and treatment coordinators from sneezing and coughing.
- Cross contamination barriers have been installed separate each operatory into individual enclosed spaces to minimize the spread of aerosols.
- We invested in high quality air purifiers and aerosol capture devices: Our IQAir systems are proven to remove 99.5% of particles half the size of the smallest Covid-19 virus every 3½ – 7 minutes.
- We removed magazines, reading materials, toys, complimentary water and other objects that may harbor or transfer germs of any kind.
- Hand sanitizer is positioned throughout our practice.
- All appointments are scheduled with additional time to minimize possible contact with other patients and allow time to complete the additional safety protocols.
- Surfaces, such as door handles chairs, desks, and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Switched to secure electronic patient forms, allowing you to fill out and sign documents on-the-go, or from the comfort of your house.
- Improved clinical patient communication; our dental office has adopted 2-way messaging, allowing us to connect quickly and easily with each patient through phone or text.